my usual Wednesday.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
3:56 AM
say something! (0)
WELL..
yesterday, was our COnvocation day (deliberation of honors)..
ahmmp.. I I dont know~~ it just bored me, and kept asking Isabel to
play snake and LADDER ^___^
then for a moment, I look for my other friends but they have this faces of
satisfaction, so I didnt bother to ask them.
Minutes later, Isabel was too pissed because there were pupils singing,
that are not good for the ears..u know wat I mean ^^' (no offense intended)

but I find it- very funny.Im not good either, haha..I sing like a quacking duck..
seriously =__= but then saw Isabel, which btw I find her very cute for some reason, so I laughed while she's murmuring & all that, she have this report in ECO, so that's probably the reason for everything =)

Anyway, so finally, Sabel gave in and & we went to the classroom then canteen.
We discussed things and all that. =)

and play Snake and LAdder, steph and Raichelle, saw us & decided to join.

2 and a half hours later...

- they were practicing the dance for the incoming PROM, my classmates and the juniors.

-I didn't join because..hehe..I dont know~ coz I joined last year? ..i dnt relly knw.
^__^"

- For the whole afternoon, I just sleep and watchd some movie from RC's ipod.
then when it got lowbat, I sleep..
-& my friend cla came, & went hysterical & keep annoyying me & she always do things in a weird way as an approach. =__=
- Anyway, after that we went home.


oh..btw..Ahmeee_xan.! ^_____^
thaanks for the free RUBIKS cube =)