sweet nothings
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
9:36 AM
say something! (0)
Im feeling numb again. how cynical. Im trying to be happy and this stupid
self-torture always follows me around. I tend to be more cheerful due to to the fact that Im
not happy entirely, and yet, I find myself more soothing being like this.
I think I should stop watching tragic, something emotional movies~ coz it somehow affected me badly... I usually feel this agony when I am alone, I could feel the sensation trying to devour me to this depth of dullness~ and I couldn't keep up. i just couldn't.
To one moment or another, I think, and I feel randomly to people. this is the verity, that I am losing my ability to feel like normal people should~ it does bother me since I'm too indecisive about how I really feel.

[muffle.....muffle....]



NEXT TOPIC!!

- Next week will be our 3rd QUARTERLY EXAM.
and my mom decided to hide the modem for the internet, just in case
that we will study~ starting tomorrow. until NEXT WEEK.

- And I have nothing else to say.