anyway.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
9:08 AM
say something! (0)
I didn't go to school today for a very reasonable reason ;))
Anyway, for these past few days, I have'nt able to stay like 2 hours long
on the computer becz my siblings were so techny! ~, whenever I use our desktop Computer they always have to lined up behind my back, trying to annoy me, and yeaah it always works~ that's why I can't chat properly coz they are like grinning for something ~ and the other day, I opened our IE and saw my blog appeared first in the IE Address! .....~~!!
Blaaah!! *sighhhh*
I really waant to fix my laptop ASAP!
Dude, what happend to people these days? an 8 years old should be playing some outdoor childish activities, or hangin w/ their psp,ps2 thing~~ but NO~ they discovered about the corrupt, disparaging,abusive thing called WWW!!!(internet) baaah!! ..Unbelievable. and I have to suffer from this dilemma ...But really this Technology is INVADING US!!!
[cough]...........[Grin]

anyway, I posted my TENKYU FOR THE GIFT entry a couple of days ago, but I accidentally deleted it >__<*! TENKYU VERY MUCH STEFF,ISAI,DIANE,BENLEY,EMERALD,REI,LAKSH,IMEE,CLA for everything, I mEAN EVERYTHING. thankyou so muccch!!.. gosh, I should be more expressive but I really am.



I've found this true story or probably not from site somewhere, but anyway~ it did crack me up.
what the hell was he thinking?. he really did do this, coz he was too broke that he stupidly intended to make it as a joke, and Idk if this is true but what the hell. this is so funny.LOL










I can't form anymore sentences.Goodbye