bybye 2008... hello 2009 =)
Thursday, January 1, 2009
9:57 PM
say something! (0)
WOW. I didn't realize this much... it's already 2009. and a year had past again. Time sure flies this fast.
Time to leave the bad memories behind and remember all the good ones.
A new year were all of us have the rights to start a new year happenings all over again.

I should say, my 2008 wasn't really that bad. or probably because I dont remember some of it ^^'' ~ but Im sure, I~ myself have all my unforgettable moments last year 2008.
I got to know more about people a lot, I have learn to be more sociable at times...hehehe..
I become more closer to my friends and know them of who they really are, and everything..
Everything, were all be memories...

and two more months to go~ before our SENIOR GRADUATION DAY.
Honestly speaking, I really can't wait coz I will be a college student soon,
and applying for part-time jobs too in the internet-cafe or in Bakeryshop is pretty exciting.
I will be in my homeland again after all these 4 years... yay!~
I am sure cannot wait...
But something in the corner~ I have this undoubtful feeling that it wont be the same again.
I mean, HERE in SAUDHI ARABIA.

x. You can't go everywhere alone bcoz of many maniacs here.
x. And you have to bring your IQAMA at all times, or you'll be spending your night in jail.
x. The malls are closed for like every 4 hours or so.
x. you have to wear your abaya, and it does bug me cz my abayas have many holes in it >__<*

But for all of it, I become so attached to this land.
I meet all my friends here. and many very Unique, different indiviuals in every walks of life.

I will surely miss this country as much as I'll miss the food =)
For these past 4 years, I have secretly matured at times ...
I've learned a lot of lessons,
I failed many times, I persevered for what I want, and I saw how my life will be w/out the people that really cared for me, the people being there all the way with me.
I have learned that Life is a story, you have to write, and w/ every path of your journey,
there will be twists and turns, and there will be people who would pull you down and people who will help you stand.
I get to take a bigger step forward for my dreams and for the ones I love.
And I have More to go, more to learn.

AAAAJAAA~~~!! AJA Ja!!~~


okay.okay. I gotta stop now. coz I still have to finish all these projects, or not. =)
anyway. tomorrow school time again, YEEA! meet my friends again.
They're probably tired coz of the project and all-or gaming =)
Eh., I wish Obama visit our school and there will be no classes..ahahaa..

K. ut the crap. gotta study study :D
(yeaa..righ...t)