HAAPPY NEW YEAAR.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
5:07 PM
say something! (0)

As you see, Im so sick just in time for the year 2009. I hope this doesnt mean anything..ayt?, but despite everything Im still facing my computer..hehehe..
For all day long, I just went to my dimmy bedroom and sleep, then my mom came and
told me to wake up coz its already NEW YEAR and for us FILIPINOS there are many things we believe in that we called this "pamahiin" or cultural traditon =)
Then, my parents decided to celebrate outside, but since I can't go ~ they bought KFC food instead ^__^
~~ and there we are eating, the burgers were so big >_<*! that I have to slice it by pieces, and I have my wisdom tooth growing... *sigh* so, its really painful when you chew food~~ anyway.
my friend steff gave me this kawaii thing that she made. How thoughtful of her ^___^

(" i dont know what it's called") but I think it's a card.
I kinda wanted to make something for my friends too, but what am I kiddng ..hahha =)
thank you thankyou Stephanie joy Tabalong ..hehehe =)

HAPPY NEW YEARS TO YOU ALL.!!


HOPE WE ALL HAVE OUR WISHES GRANTED this YEAR 2009.

MORE HAPPINESS AND LESS SORROW. GOD BLESS EVERYONE.

AND WELCOME 2009.

Labels: