waking the dead
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
4:49 PM
say something! (0)
I SO LOOOVE THISS MOVIEE.!!..

I watched this film today entitled WAKING THE DEAD...
waaay before that... I woke up 2:30 in the morning because of the EXTREME
freezing temperature @#$$%@#@!! and was distracted by my cough and cold so, I went to make some tea and switch on the tv purposely to lessen the silence~ I have no intention of watching whatsoever, but I was drawn by this 2 characters in the movie, at first I was kinda thinnking "how booring.." but somehow, i wasn't able to change the channel, momentatily because I came to understand their relationship and different very different world that makes them two met and fell in love.

hahahaa o=.. Just so you know, Im not into this kind of movies and to think of it, Im quiet surprised myself~ coz the movie was a TEAR-jerker. ^^''
I thought it was a horror movie coz of the title, then it eventually turns into a LOVE full-heart story. ugh. anyhow. I wont discuss about the EVERY little thing from that movie here,coz it will probably make u and make me dreary, and it will make my blog more boring than what it's already been.
but I will try =)

I haven't watch this kind of movie since the last time i watched A WALK TO REMEMBER... and watching this film (waking the dead) did make me cry...ahaha..No, I mean~ just teary~~~ actually, I think this is one of my favorites next to horror.

ABOUT: WAKING THE DEAD


(..whatever happends here [below..] please dont be discouraged about watching the film because of my dreadful writing dilemma...seriously..)

Ahem..ahem.. So,there's this guy who btw is very influencial Harvard student met this radical, religious girl who wants to be a nun but eventually decided to quit the idea. Then, they went for a little chitchat and talking about their ambitions --->the guy actually wanted to be a president and this girl want to help poor people and promised or thought that they should do it..
and some plot plot plot*...
then, one day~ the guy heard that the girl died from car bombing and he was really heart broken...( very sad..)
10 years later, he was running for a senator, as he just promised to his girlfriend 10 years ago.He is still attached to this girl and continues to love her eventhough he already have a wife... then, I think they split up or something (='.'=)?.. anyway, while running for senator,
he have this delusional sightings that his seeing Sarah(died) everywhere..
meaning..his losing his sanity.
Then, one night, his ex-lover "supposed to be dead" knocked on his door crying...he was totally in shock ( i was too ^^'' hahaa) and he keep staring at her, believing, hoping that she is infact alive and he hugged her, the girl was crying and apologizing to him, I guess to his shock, love and momentarily confused he keep questioning of why the hell she did it to him...it was really heart whelming scene, the scene that made me teary ^^'' and so, many things happend -- later that morning, the girl left... from then on, he never heard from her again...

this is what he said in the last ending scene:::

I never saw Sarah again.
I think I've managed to help some people in Congress - do some good.
Less than I'd have liked, but more than I feared.
To this day I still don't know if Sarah was real that night or just a product of my broken heart. But Sarah,
if you are alive, and it was you that night, here for one last moment of sweetness before going back out to try and make things better in the world...
I can only say, keep fighting. God be with you.
I love you.
And if it wasn't really you - if your visit was only the you that still lives in my heart,
the you that never gave up, that taught me what being brave was all about - if it was only the you that I will carry with me, in my soul, until the day I die...
I can only say, keep fighting. And God be with you. I love you
.


=) after this...Im going back to sleep... =)