1 quarter to go =)
Monday, January 26, 2009
1:42 PM
say something! (0)
DISTRIBUTION OF REPORT CARDS =)

-ahem..ahem..[begin] blablalablalbabla and blablablablablabla..blalablabla [/end]

Actually, Im a little bit happy bout my grades this quarter..A LITTLE...
& was shocked coz my FILIPINO subject has been down to 3 points,
I dont know what happend, I did study in Filipino--I think.
Though I failed in mastery and Quarterly..afft. that was probably the reason 0__o

oh~ I dont remember what the hell happend today =__=
waiiit... (thinking)
......
(still thinking)
.......
.............
the only thing I remembered was going to school and went home,
ahmm... that was it, & usual random conversations w/ everyone.

& I found 1 sr. on the ground today~ I was thinking to pick it up,
but my conscience told me that someone will probably need it more than me~
so I leave it, & minutes later~ my brother picked it up =___=

[muffle....]

& bye.

=)