Hehehe :3
Friday, January 16, 2009
3:37 PM
say something! (0)
Ahmmp... 2 days ago... I was going to blog about what happend during my 3 days~~ stressful 3rd QTR. Examination, but Long story short-- I momentarily forgot my password here on blogger.
Coz, I was used to "REMEMBER ME" box thing, then one day--- our computer suddenly decided to delete all the HISTORY,cookie, password and eads, in INTERNET EXPLORER.
so, yeah i was kinda... sad =(

lol. Then, i randomly opened MOZILLA FIREFOX and oh yeaah... all my visited sites were'nt deleted, so, I could say~~ Im lucky that I have MF =) ..*grin~~sorry for not using you**

okay, enough about that. Well, for the past few days, ahmmp. Nothing strange happends.
No meteors falling around, no alien attacks, or people turning into zombie, and no one even found BENLADEN yet.
So far so good. =)

I thank Steff- my friend, for calling me and telling me about the "BLOG".
I highly appreciated it ^^'' very very kind of her. in all my friends, she's the most THOUGHTFUL one. yeah~! beat that. =)

Anyway, I've been busy lately w/ this PET SOCIETY ~~again.
coz, My generous friend DIANE gave me a JUKEBOX and a THRONE OF TERROR ^__^
so, Im over energized to visit my pet twice in one hour =)
========================================================

My mom is so so so so NICE. papa God thankyou.
I love i love you i love you.so much.



P.S. about the last entry. Im having this mood swings again.
and no, it's not about angry tantrums~~ morelikely calming and not in the mood to feel.
hehe...I know, I know, Im weird (as isabel always mention =__='' ).
But, anyhow. I gotta go already.
c yaaah...