R.e.lze.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
7:23 AM
say something! (0)
I reaally really feel so stupid right now and in the process of cooling off and I learned the realization of "what IF" situations.

My friend DIANE told me earlier that she'll go to Philippines for good this weekend. And that she will not be coming back.
And I ask her if she's joking and somewhere in the conversation she made it serious, and somehow I came to realization about " I DONT WANT TO LOSE one of MY bestfriends".
I went to tears after that, I couldn't stop crying. I realize that everything, everything will not be the same after out graduation, I knew, I told myself and my friends that I am excited about it, but I know I'm denying the fact that~ I will miss everything here and I want to forget it once in a while, until now.

ugh. Diane told me she'll go but she will be back, i repeat she will be back...
and I was crying for that clueless prank.
But I was so relieved at the same time, because I dont want--anyone to go-..
not yet anyway, I dont even know if I'll be ready for it.
And she craves for that jello from my PET SOCIETY so I gave it to her just to make her promise me that it was just a joke...

and yeaa it was.. =___='' and she made me cry because of it.
but eventually she returned it back to me, lol..na guilty bah?..haha..anywez.

I came w/ phases of realization that i love my friends so much as in so much that i couldn't find the words to describe it. I might not be the sweetest person in the group but when I have to cross the river w/ those thousand sharks, I WILL.
for their sake, I will.
I know, I have my flaws, but they never give up on me, and they took me for who I am. and they always bring out the best in me, I feel confident because of them, I dont care about the people that surrounds us when we laugh, because all I know~ their laughters matters to me,and that w/ them I feel comfortable and I could say whatever pops out in my mind,I feel so comfortable w/ them, and all that thoughts just appeared right through me, and I realize that Im so lucky to have them.

I wanted to thank them for everything from the bottom of my heart,
and to let them know that I valued them more than my life, and they are like my sisters, I'm so glad to meet all of you guys, I really do.
Thank you for everything. ^_____________^


I love you guys..
steph,imee,lorrz,diane,isabel,Tasnim,raichelle,heaven,cla,lakshmi,& emerald.

Life wouldn't be any better w/out you guys.

and Diane thanks for letting me cry, ur rude..
oh btw she gave lots of gifts in PET SOCIETY ^______^ heheehe...

Sana kahit lumipas man ang ilang daaang taon, sana wlang limutan,
magkakaibigan magpakailanman.