$th quarter
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
8:57 AM
say something! (0)
WHOOoYOOO!!!

I love this day!! ^____^
WE took our 2nd day MAstery subjects, and all of them are majors btw.
And I realized that the teachers made the exam easier =)
Ain't that surprising...haha~
But, I have this hunch that tomorrow will be a brain-sucking day since it will be our MATH subject,
hated subject for your info ! >_<*
Anyway, probably this next 2 weeks will be my Quarterly exam since
I'll be going home earlier than I thought,
so I have to present some efforts of getting all my papers and all that...
haiiz... It's kinda sad though, not being there in our GRADUATION DAY.. T__T
But I'd really want to spend time w/ my friends before FEBRUARY ends.




AJA!~ gotta study now~ eventhough I'm blankly unmotivated =___=
I wonder where I'd put my stupid math notebook =__=
kk! gotta studdy studdy now! :)
:)