Pet society thing
Thursday, February 5, 2009
7:55 PM
say something! (0)
OMGGGG!! I didn't sleep today...O.O

maybe later...hehehe...
Anyway, Im like so happy today coz my friend STEPH gave me lots, I mean Lots and lots of things
in this game called PET society, I dont know what happend back then, first, we were talking about the things we like for our pet, the next thing I know I mentioned about Piano--then Taaaddaaa...
she gave it to me...then one lead to another and so on..I was like "dhud..." still shocked...

Lol,..I went hysterical to this kind of things o___0
Oh well, I want to indulge this --before my interest expired..
But seriously..THANKYOU so MUCh Steph!!!---- and DIANE as well...008

Anyway, it's VALENTINES AGAIN... hmmp...just want to say to all people out there Happy Valentines day, and hope u all get your chocolates from your love ones.
Yeah..I kinda craves for chocolates too, think im gonna buy some017

whoaa, i feel so sleepy ayt now..=___=

oh I forgot to mention, THANK YOU To RAY Xin as well for her Turkey doll and Piggy :)
and to Andrea as well for her piggy that I accidentally sold for regrettable price. and to Flappy for trading the mirror :D and to Huther for her trading as well.

oh~ tomorrow will be our class time again. and I have to deal w/ my MAstery results :D
which Im so nervous about :)110 <---- see how nervous I am.. :))

and ilang weeks nalang maggraduate nakong mag-isa ...lol.. have to finish all the tasks this week, projects, assignments and term paper as SOON AS POSSIBLE.
& studying for my Quarterly...ee..so stressful =___=
GAnbare! I can do this!!103

Labels: