Should I? or shouldn't..
Monday, February 9, 2009
12:22 PM
say something! (0)
*Sigh* I've heard bout my friend's sudden plan of moving~.
*sigh* & I don't know if I could write or type about it~
I have to lighten myself first, for about a day or so... This is so sudden & shocky--
like I can't even verbalize what I really mean or feel.
It's like I have these jumbled feelings that I can't even categorize into normal understanding.


To be honest, Im not in the mood to think about anything right now. I just wanted to wish~ that it could have been a little longer, i just don't want to let go...not yet..
I know sooner or later, we will all be separated from our little rooms~ but not this SOON, I just couldn't accommodate the feeling of missing someone ~ from far away especially when that person is my friend & became really close to me..

Can I ?

So, this is goodbye then.