juust thiss once....
Friday, February 13, 2009
3:44 PM
say something! (0)




Today, I feel really indifferent. I just don’t care about anything.
The only thing that I actually care about is the fact that I don’t care about anything.
I mean I hate not feeling. I just kind of feel numb all the time.
It’s almost like life is just a waste of time.

But on the other hand it’s sometimes worth living.
I don’t know what I feel or how to feel it.
Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want my life to be over or anything like that,
I just don’t really understand why I am here.
I would like to think that everyone have a purpose in life,
I just can’t figure out what mine is.

I mean, I’m smart, but not that smart,
so I’ll never be the person who discovers anything important for the world.
I’m creative, but not that creative, so I’ll never inspire greatness in other people.
I’m athletic, but not that athletic, so I’ll never set a world record.
Im just nothing above, low or between...
So what do I have to offer the world? What do I have to offer myself?
I just can’t figure that out. The not knowing makes me really nervous.

How am I supposed to pick a career and find something I want to do for the rest of my life when I can’t even figure my life out?
All these questions, no answers; it’s no wonder I’m so stressed out all the time.
I can’t even find the answer to simplest questions.
The only thing that makes sense right now is that fact that
I understand that nothing in my life makes sense.
Today I feel really indifferent. I just don’t care.

yea.& so before I rant all about it, gotta say Bye..