Im gonna miss u
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
3:33 PM
say something! (0)
It's already 3 in the morning..
I couldn't sleep because of too many things to do. &
I kept thinking about my friend, moving to Philippines which is way too far away.
she didn't even have the chance to join the PROM.
It was really unexpected, just like that~ & everything changes.

I'm gonna miss her.I will miss you Diane.

Im currently doing my school projects as well as soundtripping & blogging.
Most of my songs are too emotional, but it did suit for this kind of day.
It's good to hear music early in the morning, it is just too peaceful and calm & quite as well.
It's so relaxing. & I was thinking about making some snacks, but the kitchen is kinda scary,
I can't go, coz the hallway lights are off...scary scary.

Anyway, Im listening to this song entitled COLLIDE-- ayt now.

^_____^ I so love morning.

KK..goota go.
byebye.