Bah >__<
Thursday, February 12, 2009
2:39 AM
say something! (0)
WHoa!!! can't seem to be so hysterical these days, no more time & so much to do. T___T
I've never even watch anime or read manga these days..seriously. I never missed one until now.

I so want to watch SHUGO CHARA & vampireknight!! someone told me that the new episode has been out 2 weeks ago!! huhu..
But~ I can't .. Coz If I'll start watching it, I'll probably ended up watching & waiting for the next one. *rollllling*

And oh yeaa, GUNZ too~ I stared at my monitor for like 5 minutes earlier, hesistantly thinking if I'll click the GUNZ icon or not, but gladly I didn't.LOl

Man, Sure time flies fast, especially in Saudhi Arabia.. It is just so weird. =___=


& I never thought I can beat the thought that it's okay for me to fail in
rather annoying subjects...I mean it did shocked me.
I received my Physics score and I stared at it for a second,
& i was like "aw?..wth?!? oh well..." & mindlessly put it in my bag.


This is my last year in highshool & I became so careless, & lazy. It's just that
there's so many distractions..Oh men, I need to get back in track. *sigh*

k. Im working on my projects. BYE~!