Some random weird facts about me
Thursday, February 19, 2009
7:29 PM
say something! (0)


1) I will get upset when someone is being mean to me, and eventually cry.

2) I can't ride a bike.

3) I CAN FEEL when someone is acting/being fake to me or not.

4) I will have an anxiety attack if someone is breathing too close to me.

5) I prefer to be alone when I am not in the mood.

6) I sleep at daytime because I have this disease (that is what I called it) of having nightmares
when I sleep at night.

7) I cannot lie big issues to someone, I get nervous & thought of different kinds of Karma.

8) For the longest time, I thought pineapples grew on trees.

9) I am socially awkward, but love attention.

10) I am completely responsible for the death of one baby rabbit.

11) I have the most fickle mind, you will ever encounter.

12) I have this tendency of talking/confessing about EVERYTHING when I drink too much Coke/drinks.

13) I think I am one heart sided.

14) I only have one crush since 4th grade and I still like him. :))

15) I hate messy places..and sometimes I end up cleaning things =___=