Smirky little topic..
Sunday, February 15, 2009
10:27 AM
say something! (0)
Honestly speaking, I know sometimes I am weird in many ways.
Such as randomly just of nowhere weird...
Well,..All I could say is... ..
well you know, I have nothing to comment about.

Ahmm...So on V-day...
Not that it's special or anything. I mean not in my particular reason :)
My sis gave my parents a V-day Flowers, & I told my sis to include my name in her V-card...
ehehehe :))

So, anyway. I kinda feel like talking/blogging here ..ahem..here it goes...

Not long ago, hmm..it's like 4 years ago.
I had or have this really huge crush to someone, I mean really~ if I can only see him
for a day, I could swear I can die happy :)) lol...
It started when we got the same computer in class, and I'm so very stubborn back then.
& I remembered when we got the same assigned computer, & we were like fighting and all,
the next thing I knew our faces are so close at each other, waaah!.. ( 0^^0)
I still remembered it...whooo~ & then his very very charming in his own ways,
We're not that close though, but we did talk~

Lol..I remembered when I forgot my DLA book & the rule was NO BOOK NO ENTRY,
so as usual, I cried =___= then he suddenly handed me his book...& for some reason,
I couldn't talk coz u ner, Im like frozen & couldn't look at him straight in the face =__=
so, I ran away..lol.. then afterwards I gave his book --not personally though, I put it in his desk.
^^''

& I remembered about the Foundation dance, & my partner was absent & told me not to say anything about his cutting classes, & because I am his neighbor I totally understand :)
So, anyway. he became my partner instead,(D) & I am like in cloud nine kilig moment. 0^^0
& hesistantly holding his hand, & Im like sweating badly, my head is sweating, my hands & even my foot, then he asked me why I was sweating when the air is not that hot..
& Im like "ahhmm..so?" *rolling my eyes*

uggh..I totally blurted it out, I didn't really mean it- then suddenly there lots I mean lots of leaves fell from the hills, coz we are kmters below from it -so, it's really like falling from the sky Its so wonderful-& weirdly picked some of it, & gave it to him.
then he said w/ a very cute way -"anu ako basura? =__=''
& then I paused and laughed, then he laughed & my other classmates laughed..
& we all started throwing leaves at each other-it was one of those moments ^^
haiiz..wanted to bring that moment again ^_______^

anyway, Then we graduated in gradeschool. there's lots of crying goin on, & especially me,
coz my friends & I will be going to be separated & of course D.. but I never got the chance to see him, & I went home early because my parents wanted me to. 0.0

That night I prayed that If I will ever see him again, I promised that Im going to tell him
how I felt about him ^^''
then one week before my departure to K.S.A. my friends called me that her friends friend's mother died, & have to go to funeral.

then, after the funeral, I went to our Librarian's house (we're close :) ]
& saw DJM there. & i totally feel like screaming the word OOOMMMMGGG!!
lol.guess what-- he & Miss librarian are neighbors...
& I whispered to myself :this is DESTINY. hahah :)) then I remembered my prayer bout telling him how I feel.
But unfortunately, I didn't. I swear I couldn't even look at him , how the heck Im going to tell him how I stupidly feel..haha.just so~ mission impossible.
& I went home.

Since then, I never saw him again. I asked my friends if he's still attending school there,
but they said he moved -just the same as I. & my friends doesn't know his where-abouts. T__T

I really wish to see him again~ his the only person I really liked in my whole life..lol.
& for some reason I kept dreaming about him.. sometimes :)
isn't that weird.

I really wish I could meet him again..
his really very mysterious, & his eyes...it's so calming, anime like eyes.
& he smell gooood :) & he knows how to play guitar, he talks politely, play sports,
tall, not friendly :)) & he is just him in many many reasons why I want to loveee him.
yeaa..keep dreaming me. but to be honest I dont really care, as long as I like him,
then it doesnt matter, & if probably I knew who his crush back then, maybe just maybe I woudn't like him this much.

bLaaah~ I should stop this already. BUHHBYE!
& I will personally haunt down everyone this coming friday.
sleepover is in the list. I really have to go before MArch strikes.