ahhh....
Friday, February 27, 2009
7:59 PM
say something! (0)



seriously man, This desktop sucks... awhile ago, I was typing/blogging about how
I've realized so many things and mesmerizing about the good times which I was about to post.
then suddenly my screen froze, and next time i know, it shut down by itself..!!
at that moment i was staring and wishing on how I can fix it so that I can destroy it!!!

Now, I lost my motivation about typing it, I want my LT back, those maintenance people are still fixing it for like one month already, how slow =_____= they should do their jobs regardless of your standard as a citizen People now a days are so sarcastic. =___=

Anyway, Im so happy today, imagining all the things that I can do!
yap.yap.!!~ heheheh..My classmates are preparing for their quarterly while I am rejoicing because I finished it last week... Good luck for them though, coz major subjects are so difficult, wish them so many luck and wise use of their brains.*smirked*

~~So, I received some news that I'll be going to Philippines next week.Not March 2.
My departure will be this March 7 at late afternoon :)
This is so unexpected coz my mom was hoping it will be tomorrow, but the embassy said there's some problems that needs to be solved..eee..it's very complicated, can't tell yah.




And I finished watching HANAKIMI JAPAN . it was so funny, & so so so like the 2 guys, Sano and Nakatsu and the dorm head no.2 ..oh~ I know i know, I'm just so slow,
but to be honest it was just an accident, yesterday at the middle of the night, I was so restless because I could'nt sleep and so decided to watch FATED TO LOVE YOU in mysouju?
anyway, when I clicked the title my computer hanged and I'd realized I clicked the wrong serie, it turned out it was HANAKIMI JAPAN which I momentarily liked.
I SO LOVE IT!!! Nakatsu!~he is really funny

anyway.
I could almost Imagine what my friends would look like :))

< <----my friends preparing for the exam.

<----- while ME